The National Reporting System (NRS) is a Federal accountability system measuring student outcomes and literacy gains in adult education and literacy programs. As required by this project, states have the primary responsibility of implementing the procedures most applicable, and ensuring that Grantees follow uniform data collection policies and procedures.
Florida has 3 types of Grantees:
- Community/State Colleges
- School Districts
- Community Based Organizations (CBOs)
How NRS Data Is Collected
Grantees submit their data to the State using one of the submission methods listed below:
- College and district grantee data for Tables 1-6 is collected using standard state data submission collections via Northwest Regional Data Center (NWRDC). Table 7 data is collected separately.
- CBO grantee data for all tables is submitted to FDOE via a secure encrypted email process. Contact April Card (850-245-9518) or email@example.com.
FDOE then pulls the data from all sources and submits to U. S. Department of Education, Office of Vocational and Adult Education.
- OPENS: 1st business day of September
- CLOSES: 2nd Wednesday of October
For assistance with your NRS submission please contact the following personnel according to their area of responsibility: