The National Reporting System (NRS) is a Federal accountability system measuring student outcomes and literacy gains in adult education and literacy programs. As required by this project, states have the primary responsibility of implementing the procedures most applicable, and ensuring that Grantees follow uniform data collection policies and procedures.
Florida has 3 types of Grantees:
- Community/State Colleges
- School Districts
- Community Based Organizations (CBOs)
How NRS Data Is Collected
Grantees submit their data to the State using both of the submission methods listed below:
- Standard State data submission collections via Northwest Regional Data Center (NWRDC) are used for Tables 1-6.
- Florida Department of Education NRS Web Application (more below) is used for Table 7 ONLY.
FDOE then pulls the data from all sources and submits to U. S. Department of Education, Office of Vocational and Adult Education.
About the Florida NRS Web Application
This site is restricted to "Authorized Users" only and is accessible only during the current "submission period."
- OPENS: 1st business day of September
- CLOSES: 2nd Wednesday of October
Authorized users are each Grantee's Official NRS Contact Person as designated in their agreement with the State.
- For security purposes, passwords are changed annually.
- Logon information is e-mailed to each Grantee's Official Contact Person on the last business day of August.
URL for the Web Application
For assistance with your NRS submission please contact the following personnel according to their area of responsibility: